Sunday, August 19, 2012

No 500 Ice Cream Cone

Ice Cream Cone
6 x 6 Oil on Panel, Original Painting
For Sale at $90.00
This price includes shipping in Canada and the USA

Well this is painting Number 500, a real milestone to achieve. I was not sure what to paint for this one and I thought what a better image to paint than this. I have to ration myself  as I am a diabetic now, there is frozen yogurt now which tastes even better than the cream style ice cream!! I hope you enjoy number 500!!
This is being auction off at dailypaintworks.com with a starting bid of $90 and will include shipping to Canada and the USA. Here is the link http://www.dailypaintworks.com/original-fine-art-auctions.
The Auction last seven days, if it doesn't sell at auction you can email me at robindailyartist@gmail.com and let me know if you would like to purchase the painting.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Robin, 500 paintings, a real milestone. Keeping count is an interesting way to do things. I enjoyed my visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 500 paintings! Congrats indeed. And such a lovely one too, in time for summer!

    ReplyDelete