Friday, August 3, 2012

No 490 Road from Paris

This painting was unfortunately crushed by the postal service!
Road from Paris
8 x8 oil on panel
For sale at $150.00
This includes shipping in Canada and the USA

This is the highway I took returning home from Paris, Kentucky. I was attending a workshop with Dreama Tolle Perry, a great experience and would recommend it to anyone! Paris is just north of Lexington, in the heart of horse country. When I arrived all I could smell was fresh grass, coming from a big city, this was wonderful. The roads are narrow and lined with huge oak trees, stone or wooden fences and horse farms all around. A great place to visit!! Thanks again Dreama!

This is being auction off at dailypaintworks.com with a starting bid of $150 and will include shipping to Canada and the USA. Here is the link http://www.dailypaintworks.com/original-fine-art-auctions.
The Auction last seven days, if it doesn't sell at auction you can email me at robindailyartist@gmail.com and let me know if you would like to purchase the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment