Thursday, April 26, 2012

No 467 Sring Wishes




















Spring Wishes

For Sale $120 shipping included!
12 x 9 oil on gessoed canvas

My daughter was so interested in these dandelions when she was really small and call them wishes. All she wanted to do was pick then and blow all the seeds off the stem, something one will always remember!

This is being auction off at dailypaintworks.com with a starting bid of $120 and will include shipping to Canada and the USA. Here is the link http://www.dailypaintworks.com/original-fine-art-auctions.
The Auction last seven days, after this you can email me at robindailyartist@gmail.com and let me know if you would like to purchase the painting.

2 comments:

  1. I love your brush strokes in this one. And a sweet story about your daughter. Lovely memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dandelions look transparent! Very nice feeling captured. I like how the sun dapples in and out. It leads you through the composition. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete