Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SketchBook

Sketchbooks are both a pleasure to use and a curse. What do you do with the old ones - throw them out or keep them.The other curse is when you draw something in pen and you don't like it and below on the the same page is a drawing that is great. I have yet to figure out what to do about these two problems!

My favorite sketch book is the moleskin. The paper surface is the most amazing type of it's kind. Pencil, ink and marker work so well on it and your hand move effortlessly over the paper. I am trying to sketch daily, one of my passions, and it helps greatly in solving compositions ideas and problems in my paintings. Below are some of my doodles and pre-painting sketches.

My left hand done in a "Zen doodle Style"
Painting ideas
People  - something I love to sketch
Paitings Ideas
People and Composition Ideas
Paiting Ideas
More People
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment