Monday, February 7, 2011

Painting to be donated to Goggin Carrol Irish Dance School in Oakville Ontario

My daughter has just started this year dancing at the Goggin-Carrol Irish Dance studio in Oakville, Ontario. She loves it and can't wait to get there on saturday morings. They are holding a Claddagh Ball to raise money.  This dinner/dance and silent auction event is in support of the dancers who will be representing Goggin-Carroll at the World Irish Dance Championships in Dublin, Ireland this April. They are having a silent auction at the event and below is the painting I have given to the auction. Hopefully it will raise a lot of money for the event.
 I am having it frame at  Glen Abbey Framing and Fine Art Gallery and will get it this weekend - I can't wait to see what it looks like framed. I will post a photo of it framed. Thanks

No 168 Bay Harbour
DONATED TO GOGGIN-CARROL IRISH DANCE STUDIO
Oakville Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment