Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday 10 April 2008


Red Bag No.1 
Size: 8 x 16 inches - Oil on canvas Board

Well here is the first one - actually two - I painted late into the night and finished two paintings. The first is Red Bag No.1  - a street scene which at the moment I find really interesting to paint. Its offers a view of what we see every day from a slightly varied perspective.

 
Waiting for the Horses

Size: 9 x 12 inches- Oil on canvas board

This second image is something we see on a regular basis. It is a view of a parking lot that I drive by every day on my way to work. The contents of the lot are always changing. I like the linear quality of this image.

I am still working on setting up an Ebay account where I can post all the paintings that are for sale - stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment